May 19-20, in Cherkasy hotel “Orange”, ul. Frunze, 145 held the seventh International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2016: Freezing and Fresh Market”. This conference is the largest event in the country’s agricultural businesses, whose theme focuses exclusively on all important issues berry sector.
The project “APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits” informs about the ongoing registration of participants of the Seventh International Conference “Berries of Ukraine-2016: Freezing and Fresh Market”.
Relay event this year passed in Cherkassy, which significantly expand the geography of the conference participants.
Berry business today continues to be attractive for investors, especially for items such as raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and others.
Cherkassy not accidentally become the venue for the next berry forum. Traditionally, the organizers have prepared a two-day conference format, and on May 20, the participants of the first day of the event will be able to visit one of the leading berry farms in the region – the company “Adana-3”, which in practice will be available with the technology of cultivation of various fruit crops. There will also be showcased technology production and storage of high-quality planting material.
The following topics will be covered within the business program of the conference:
– Forecast of production and prices of basic berry crops in Ukraine in 2016
– The potential for export of fresh and frozen berries
– Key promising export destinations in 2016 season
– Production technologies of berry crops in Ukraine: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry tall, gooseberry, honeysuckle, currant, blackberry
– Agrochemical support berry production
– The right approach to the choice of planting material
– Potential production of berry varieties remontant
– Investments in the berry business: the most attractive positions
– Deep Freeze berries in Ukraine. State and prospects of development of the market
– Equipment for the berry business
– The latest refinement technology, packaging and processing of fruits in Ukraine
– The main distribution channels for fresh and frozen berries: retail, wholesale markets, processing, export, and more. al.
– The main audience of the conference: the producers of berries (50%), processors, representatives of wholesalers and retailers, input suppliers and equipment suppliers of planting material and agricultural chemistry, specialized media and others.
– The organizers expect that the conference will be attended by over 150 delegates from 8-10 countries.
Options from the organizers:
– Special conditions for the participation of producers of berries – 2300 UAH .;
– Preferential conditions of participation for registration before April 3, 2016;
– Discount on the registration of additional delegates from the company.