A Certificate of Origin is an important international trade document that certifies that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. They also serve as a declaration by the exporter.
Vinnytsia CCI issues certificates of origin of the following forms:
- General purpose certificate to the EU (in English);
- General purpose certificate (in Russian);
- ST-1 certificate (in Russian);
- Form A preferential certificate under the General System of Preferences (EU countries, Japan, Turkey, USA);
- EUR-1 preferential certificate for the goods exported to the Republic of Macedonia;
- U-1 certificate for the customs territory of Ukraine;
- Preferential certificate for the goods exported to the United Mexico States;
- Certificate of origin of services.
The service is provided by the Goods Examination and Certification Dept.
Phone: +38 (0432) 61-10-81